October begins the month of holiday madness! There is so much to think about between picking the perfect costume, making the most delectable treats, and getting your home ghoulishly garnished. But don't fret! There are tons of adorable ideas out there to simplify your holiday haunts.
Are you just out of ideas for what you can be this Halloween? Here are some easy and affordable ideas that you haven't seen year after year!
1. Jellyfish- I am so drawn to this. It is just beautiful! If you have an umbrella sitting around, you can make this easy jellyfish costume too (as long as you dont believe having an open umbrella outside is bad luck ;) )
2. Bubblegum Machine- Clever! We all know those poof balls are super cheap. Add in some hot glue to an old shirt or a thrift store pick and...VOILA! I especially love the headband accessory!
3. Operation- A classic game brought to life! I love this idea. Some scissors+ felt+ glue+ a bit of creativity = a masterpiece. I'd probably bring on my artist friends to lend a hand for this one, but it is still an affordable and adorable option!
1. Creepy crawly worms- Did anybody have the mad scientist set that let you make edible creepy crawlies? Well, here's the new (and cheap) version! Make these gooey worms using nothing but straws and a jello mixture. Check out more here.
I could literally get lost in all the amazing ideas people have come up with out there. If you have any unique ideas you've seen or made, I'd love to hear about them! Comment below and thanks for stopping by!
2. "Dracula's Dentures"- OMG how adorable are these? So cute and they actually look delicious! I could definitely munch on one of these sets of teeth, made of only a few simple ingredients. Find directions here.
3. Mummy Cakes-Make your favorite cupcakes and add an easy twist to give it that spooky feel! With only a touch of white icing and a few candies of your choice, your average cupcakes get "wrapped up" in that special halloween goodness!
2. Fairy Pumpkin- There was NO WAY I could pass up this gorgeous pumpkin! I am in love with this fairy dusted pumpkin. Who knew a drill and a pumpkin could create something so gorgeous!? Find more info about how to make your own fairy pumpkin (as well as tons of other gorgeous pumpkins) here.
1. Crayon Melt Pumpkin- This is my absolute favorite idea! We have done a bunch of the "melted crayon" art and I know it's an old concept, but this definitely puts a new spin on it! How beautiful do all those colors look on that white pumpkin? You could even choose only certain colors such as "bloody" red or black on an orange pumpkin. So many options to fit your fall/halloween color scheme! Check out more here.
Lovely Day Events
All Birthday Birthday Party Boutique Venue Party Space Children's Entertainment Children's Events Pittsburgh Children's Party Space Happy Birthday Lovely Lovely Day Events Pittsburgh Princess Monroeville Murrysville Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Children's Parties Pittsburgh Parties Pittsburgh Party Pittsburgh Princess Pittsburgh Princess Party Princess Princess Parties Princess Party Princess Party Pittsburgh Royal Princess Ball Theatre Valentine's Day Ball Venue