Did you miss our first event at our brand new venue in Murrysville, PA? Well, don't worry because you can check out some photos from the awesome event and you can buy tickets to our next event, the Beach Party with the Little Mermaid and Island Princess on July 20th! Don't miss this one!
October begins the month of holiday madness! There is so much to think about between picking the perfect costume, making the most delectable treats, and getting your home ghoulishly garnished. But don't fret! There are tons of adorable ideas out there to simplify your holiday haunts.
Are you just out of ideas for what you can be this Halloween? Here are some easy and affordable ideas that you haven't seen year after year!
1. Jellyfish- I am so drawn to this. It is just beautiful! If you have an umbrella sitting around, you can make this easy jellyfish costume too (as long as you dont believe having an open umbrella outside is bad luck ;) )
2. Bubblegum Machine- Clever! We all know those poof balls are super cheap. Add in some hot glue to an old shirt or a thrift store pick and...VOILA! I especially love the headband accessory!
3. Operation- A classic game brought to life! I love this idea. Some scissors+ felt+ glue+ a bit of creativity = a masterpiece. I'd probably bring on my artist friends to lend a hand for this one, but it is still an affordable and adorable option!
1. Creepy crawly worms- Did anybody have the mad scientist set that let you make edible creepy crawlies? Well, here's the new (and cheap) version! Make these gooey worms using nothing but straws and a jello mixture. Check out more here.
I could literally get lost in all the amazing ideas people have come up with out there. If you have any unique ideas you've seen or made, I'd love to hear about them! Comment below and thanks for stopping by!
2. "Dracula's Dentures"- OMG how adorable are these? So cute and they actually look delicious! I could definitely munch on one of these sets of teeth, made of only a few simple ingredients. Find directions here.
3. Mummy Cakes-Make your favorite cupcakes and add an easy twist to give it that spooky feel! With only a touch of white icing and a few candies of your choice, your average cupcakes get "wrapped up" in that special halloween goodness!
2. Fairy Pumpkin- There was NO WAY I could pass up this gorgeous pumpkin! I am in love with this fairy dusted pumpkin. Who knew a drill and a pumpkin could create something so gorgeous!? Find more info about how to make your own fairy pumpkin (as well as tons of other gorgeous pumpkins) here.
1. Crayon Melt Pumpkin- This is my absolute favorite idea! We have done a bunch of the "melted crayon" art and I know it's an old concept, but this definitely puts a new spin on it! How beautiful do all those colors look on that white pumpkin? You could even choose only certain colors such as "bloody" red or black on an orange pumpkin. So many options to fit your fall/halloween color scheme! Check out more here.
HEAR YE HEAR YE! It is official. Lovely Day Events will be holding their first annual Royal Ball on Valentine's Day, Sunday, February 14, 2016! There will be dinner, dancing, entertainment, activities, and SO MUCH MORE! It will be the event of the year, with the opportunity to meet all your favorite characters! There will be lots of exciting surprises in store for parents and children alike! Mark your calendars and keep an eye on our website and facebook page for more information regarding ticket sales and event information!
Lovely Day Events can't wait to work with Destella Dance Centre to create a fun, dance-filled camp with your favorite Snow Sisters! There will be crafts, dancing, singing, and more over this four day camp! We can't wait to meet so many beautiful princesses. Call Destella Dance Centre to register NOW! Call 412-874-9155 to save your spot!
The Snow Sisters were SO lucky to have the opportunity to speak of courage and heroism with some very special children at the Murrysville Library Youth Summer Program. What good listeners! Thank you for this special clip of our Snow Queen sharing her love of music with some spunky children!
Happy 4th of July weekend! Lovely Day has finally decided to add a blog to keep you up to date on our newest adventures, Lovely Day has been very busy, meeting so many beautiful princesses and handsome princes across the Pittsburgh and Ohio areas. We were also lucky enough to have been invited to the Carnival of Wishes, a Make-A-Wish event to raise money for this wonderful effort! See some of our favorite pictures from the event below! We even got to meet the Chik-fil-A cows!
All the princesses behind the scenes and out and about are so grateful for your support thus far and look forward to building and growing further with our community. We adore offering the opportunity for everyone to meet a princess and inspire children to be brave, humble, honest, and kind, while supporting the importance of the arts in the lives of children! We have just as much fun as your little ones do at our events!
If you have been thinking of booking a party or event, please make sure to do so as soon as possible. We tend to book up at least one month ahead of time, but always try to accommodate your needs! Again, thank you so so much for your support and I can't wait to see where we adventure to together next!
Lovely Day Events